- Name: Ronald Fletcher
- Phone:(409) 617-8628
- Email: email@example.com
Total Years of Relevant Experience 36 Years
Project Management. 10 Years
Overseas eight years, India, Russia, Venezuela, Brazil
Project Commissioning 16 Years
Overseas 3 years, DR, Ireland, Africa
Instrument & Controls Engineering 10 Years
Overseas 2 years, Argentina, Peru
Download Project Management Resume
Download Project Cost Resume
Download Instrument & Controls Engineering Resume
2005 to 2011
• Commissioning Manager on a Gas Withdraw and Storage Offshore Platform and (3) Compressor
Turbines. I performed all estimating for the Commissioning Scope as well.
• I coordinated numerous contractors through bid reviews for contractor selections from Safety History
and past performance on fast track and critical path scheduled projects.
• Reported Projects construction progress through Critical Path Method Scheduling and live Project
Timeline for the Start Up Teams, Owner and Stakeholders, updated daily.
• Also managed the technical rewriting and design of the Commissioning Procedures and Logic Diagrams
for Onshore Commissioning.
• Organized an emergency Steam Generator Recovery Project as owner’s representative (liaison). I
was able to successfully coordinate with the Insurance Firm and with 97% project approval rate, also
to include contractor selections (7) Engineering Firms (including Pinellas County Engineers, owners)
and (13) Contractors and Vendors. My estimate was $36 Million for completed recovery and we fell in
under $30k. Numerous Projects totaling 1.2 Billion in four years.
• Acted as the Project Controls Manager for parent company to provide finical cost controls for (5) different
business units within our Hub for the installation of (14) 7EA Gas Turbines, to include Bid proposals,
Contract evaluations, Safety Risk assessments with solutions, Critical Path Method Scheduling with
WBS and CBS attributes and EVM reporting, Project Timeline and tracking S-Curves to ensure that the
administration of contracts by projects is carried out in accordance with the company policies.
• Managed Safety performance and customer service.
• Preparation of change orders to the prime contract between company and client.
• Designed in house customer service training program for service contracts.
• Design strategies for BU infrastructure build up and Safety Program awareness.
• Designed bid and budget templates for one of our clients, a partnering company.
• Designed Progress and Performance Mapping Strategies for Projects.
Please see appropriate resume for more complete information regarding my experience, previous employment and qualifications.
Education & Certification:
Albany Area Technical College, Industrial Technology
Westinghouse NumaLogic PLC
Mycro Moore DCS
Mycro Moore PID Microprocessor
Techmation Pro-tune 1200-PC
Loveland Control Systems
Allen Bradley PLC 3
Allen-Bradley SLC 100
Taylor Software Modicon 984 PLC
Swagelok Tube Bending
Fisher-Rosemount Control Valve
Fisher-Rosemount Process Regulator
PLC Programming/ Maintenance
CEMS, EPA Grade Analyzers, NOX, SOX, SO2 & O2
Electrical Safety Procedures Level l & Level ll
Bentley Nevada 3300
Effluent Silica Analyzers
Perry Institute, Semi-Conductor Technology
Allen Bradley PLC 5, Maintenance
Allen Bradley SLC 500, Maintenance
Allen Bradley PLC, Rockwell RSLogix SLC 500 Programming
Allen Bradley PanelView/PanelBuilder Programming
Allen Bradley RSView 32 Programming
GE 7EA CGT Operations & Maintenance
GE Speedtronics PLC, Mark V Software Overview
ACCOMPLISHED OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES, TRAINING & TESTING PROGRAMS I DESIGNED/
1) Instrument Fitter (NIC/State of MS)
2) Instrument Tech (NIC/State of MS)
3) Magnetic Flow Meter Theory (SC)
4) Pneumatic Controller Calibration (P&G)
5) DCS/PLC FP-1 FAT Procedures (Progress Energy)
6) Operational Procedures for a 400 mW Combined Cycle Fossil Fuel Power Plant #4 (Progress Energy)
7) DCS/PLC SP-1 Startup Procedures (Progress Energy)
8) Operational Procedures for a 400 mW Combined Cycle Fossil Fuel Power Plant #5 (Progress Energy)
9) Mechanical Tool/Die Setup Test (Saft)
10) Master Mech. Tool/Die Setup Test (Saft)
11) Instrument &Controls Entry Level Test (Saft)